CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

SERENDIPITY

A Journey to begin.

Monday, December 8, 2008

precious gift~

6.35pm
twilight mood

hepi eidul adha

6.45 am
in my room..on bed..still ngantuk..
but..suddennly..but my hp ringing..
" slm..hello..sape ni..?"
" along..syg..mama ni..syg ok ke..?"
" ok ma..along bru bgn tdo ni..mama sehat..?"
"mama ok along..kt umah nenek.."

the conversation goes on.....
then..

"along nnt balik k..sambut kenduri kawen angah..takpe..jgn susah hati..
i know u nk balik..k syg..bla bla bla..."


i was like...alhamdulillah..
this is the best gift for my eidul adha..
which is...going back to see my twin's wedding..
can't wait..
but the most important person dat i would lyke to thank is

dear..i luv u..
thnx for da support..
n thnx for giving dis precious gift..
syg awk..:)

4 sparkles:

Anonymous said...

ya allah cantiknyer istri aku..x sabar dah nih!!

Anonymous said...

i luv u..i luv u..endlessly...

Anonymous said...

I've meet the one I'm looking for..definitely the person is you!!

ilinatasha_jamil said...

hehe..:P
anonymous..?
u anonymous ek dear..?